Short BIOGabriele Costa is a researcher at University of Genova. He received his Master degree (2006) and PhD (2011) and at the University of Pisa. From 2007 to 2011 he had a position as researcher at the Security Group of the Italian National Research Council. He was actively involved in several national national and european projects including:
- Network of Excellence on Engineering Secure Future Internet Software Services and Systems.
- Ensuring Trustworthiness and Security in Service Composition.
- Secure Provision and Consumption in the Internet of Services.
- Emergent Connectors for Eternal Software Intensive Networked Systems.
His research interests include, but are not limited to:
- Language-based and history-based security frameworks
- Formal methods for the static an dynamic verification of mobile applications
- Security assessment of mobile and embedded systems
- Automatic techniques for contract-based secure service composition
|+39 010 353 2216
|+39 010 353 2948
|My PGP key is...
|You can find me here:
|Villa Bonino, 1st floor,
Viale F. Causa, 13
16145, Genova, Italy.